DIY MERY THE CHERRY
Flat rate shipping - FAST dispatch from Melbourne FREE for AU orders over $100
The Do It Yourself educational toys develop sensory stimulation, free thinking, self-expression, imagination and creativity in children aged 6+. Each DIY textile toy is perfect as a gift for children aged 6 to 12! Discover the whole Do it Yourself family.
- Say yes to more family quality time
- Say yes to textile, natural and plastic-free toys
- Say yes to educational toys and reducing kids exposure to screens
- Say yes to creating your own & unique DIY textile toys
- Say yes to activities to encourage children's creativity
Oli&Carol's DIY sewing kit is a manual activity with which children can make their own textile toy in the shape of a fruit or vegetable.
- Kit includes: canvas to cut out each element, threads, a natural recycled cotton bag and a needle to assemble your fruit and vegetables!
- Estimated elaboration time: 1 hour.
- More than a packaging: Children can customize each box by sewing the name of each design and reusing the box to store treasures.
- Safe toy: Follow all the quality and safety guidelines for children over 6 years old.
- Activity to promote children's creativity: DIY textile toys from the Do It Yourself collection will develop sensory stimulation, free thinking, self-expression, imagination and creativity in children from 6 years old.
- Handmade: Each DIY kit is handmade, one by one, by women artisans from northern India.
- Natural cotton: We always choose natural. Each DIY sewing kit is designed to make a textile toy out of natural cotton and materials that are totally respectful of the environment.
- Circular Economy: We want to give something back to our planet by choosing 100% natural materials, fair trade practices and promoting these messages with our community.
- Recommended for kids aged 6+. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Contains small parts.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This product has sharp points that could cause injury to the user.
- Keep for future reference.
- Instructions inside.
WASHING + CARE
We do not recommend washing any Do It Yourself product in the washing machine, as they could be damaged and the recycled fibres could come out. If the product gets dirty, we recommend:
- Hand wash with cold water and soapy non-abrasive products.
- Hang to dry.
- Please note that because natural pigments are used for painting the coloured parts on the game, there is the possibility that the color may bleed.